Definición de left luggage en inglés:
sustantivo[mass noun] British
1Travellers' luggage left in temporary storage at a railway station, bus station, or airport.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- We are pleased to find that the station does indeed have a left luggage facility where we can leave our suitcases overnight.
- If anyone else is interested in staying, maybe you can suggest that they take only a backpack and leave any suitcases at the left luggage at a train station.
- There will be no left luggage at the tournament, with fans forced to leave picnic hampers and bulky bags outside the grounds.
1.1A room where left luggage may be stored temporarily for a small charge: I picked up my parcel from left luggage
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The terminal was evacuated while a suspect bag at left luggage was investigated.
- Innes deposited his rucksack in left luggage, presumably intending to travel the next night.
- Victor finished up sleeping in left luggage at King's Cross for a while, one of the station staff having taken pity on him.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda