sustantivo[mass noun] British
1Travellers' luggage left in temporary storage at a railway station, bus station, or airport.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Orkney Tourist Board has resumed its summer left luggage and tourist information service at the Kirkwall Bus Station in Great Western Road.
- The French Interior Ministry told Reuters that two small flasks containing traces of the poison were discovered in a left luggage depot at the Gare de Lyon railway station in Paris.
- A quick amble about the station revealed that the left luggage lockers were closed and sealed due to the security precautions, so I decided not to bother with trying to go for an amble whilst dragging my wheelie case and carrying my laptop.
1.1A room where left luggage may be stored temporarily for a small charge: I picked up my parcel from left luggage
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The terminal was evacuated while a suspect bag at left luggage was investigated.
- Innes deposited his rucksack in left luggage, presumably intending to travel the next night.
- Victor finished up sleeping in left luggage at King's Cross for a while, one of the station staff having taken pity on him.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: left lug|gage
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda