sustantivo[mass noun] British
- 1Travellers' luggage left in temporary storage at a railway station, bus station, or airport.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It had been found in the left luggage office of Manchester Central Station.
- There's a character in an Oscar Wilde play who was found, as a baby, in a bag deposited in the left luggage office at Victoria Station.
- He shows us a trunk sitting in the left luggage office at Itchingham, a fictitious station on the railway line linking London with Brighton.
- 1.1A room where left luggage may be stored temporarily for a small charge: I picked up my parcel from left luggageMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The terminal was evacuated while a suspect bag at left luggage was investigated.
- Innes deposited his rucksack in left luggage, presumably intending to travel the next night.
- Victor finished up sleeping in left luggage at King's Cross for a while, one of the station staff having taken pity on him.