The political views or policies of the left: she wrote an article which was highly critical of leftism
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I can't make any categorical statements about the history of student leftism.
- After all, the defense of vulnerable men and women is classic leftism.
- Modern leftism needs to root out its failed Marxism.
leftist sustantivo& adjetivo
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I actually read the infamous Communist Manifesto by Marx and other leftist literature.
- Radicals and leftists have to be visible, and visible in an aspirational way.
- There, the military had overthrown the elected leftist government and murdered thousands of its supporters.
Definición de leftism en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.