- A sleeve which is full and loose on the upper arm but close-fitting on the forearm and wrist.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- With its kangaroos and kookaburras, and leg-of-mutton sleeves and button boots, this is a timeless story about the warmth of family.
- I want my leg-of-mutton sleeves, and in addition to those I want my cutie chamois booties with the leopard-skin bows.
- And then I saw another sleeve that was a big leg-of-mutton sleeve that the maids used to sew into the garments for eveningwear.
Más definiciones de leg-of-mutton sleeveDefinición de leg-of-mutton sleeve en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.