- 1A fielding position just behind the batsman on the leg side.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Hall was bowling and Alexander had put Gilchrist to field at leg slip.
- He also made 981 Test runs and took 64 catches, mostly in his specialist position at leg slip.
- In an Ashes Test in 1961, the camera panned in on an Australia fielder and Johnners observed: ‘There's Neil Harvey standing at leg slip with his legs wide apart, waiting for a tickle.’
- 1.1A fielder at leg slip.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It was not just spinners who bowled with a leg slip; often pacemen did so as well.
- He manages to get swiftly off the strike, and force the leg slip to rush back to his original position as quickly as he got there in the first place.