- This was no doubt the expensive legal advice it was given.
- Texas's public defence system which provides legal advice for those who can't afford it, is notorious for its abysmal standards.
- He declined to name them but said he advised the officials to seek legal advice and to speak with their insurers.
- The other vehicles in its fleet do not meet the legal requirements and in effect should not be allowed on the road.
- Complaints requiring legal action will be forwarded to the Ministry of Justice.
- Oh sure, it's a legal requirement for someone such as me who is a contractor.
- 26 Women were more likely to turn to equity courts than common law ones for legal resolution.
- It's crazy to argue that we're ever going to get significant legal change from common law courts.
- Certainly, the appellant does not bear any moral, as distinct from legal, responsibility for what occurred.
- The Torah comprises the first five books and contains a mixture of narratives and legal texts.
- Is is legal to work by healing on the Sabbath day?
- In other words, the big killers in Scotland are the legal drugs - tobacco and alcohol.
- Alcohol is, of course, a legal and socially acceptable drug, even though it may actually be more harmful to the body than some of the illegal drugs.
- By far the most dangerous drugs are legal, with alcohol and tobacco, accounting for 150,000 deaths every year.
- When he saw something of note, he scrawled it on a folded up piece of yellow legal paper he kept in his coat pocket.
- Sudler handed Mr Cool a sheet of yellow legal paper and sauntered out.
- The deed was on posh legal paper.
Late Middle English (in the sense 'to do with Mosaic law'): from French, or from Latin legalis, from lex, leg- 'law'. Compare with loyal.
Palabras que riman con legalbeagle, eagle, illegal, paralegal, regal, spread eagle, viceregal
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: legal
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.