- 1Conformity to the law or to rules: refusal to recognize the legitimacy of both governmentsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The legality and legitimacy of that action must be subject to judicial review.
- This gets to the heart of legitimacy in rule making and the governance of the IMF.
- He is also in a unique legal position to question the Law Society's legitimacy.
- 2Ability to be defended with logic or justification; validity: it is difficult to judge the legitimacy of the rumourMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Her justification for the legitimacy of astrology as a valid science went something like this.
- The protectors of pornography have arguments and principles; the status quo supports the validity and legitimacy of their world view.
- His more modest aim is that of criticizing the claim that science has a monopoly on truth by defending the legitimacy of experiences of truth which do not depend on and are even distorted by method.
Más definiciones de legitimacyDefinición de legitimacy en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.