A lizard which lacks legs and has a snake-like or worm-like appearance, in particular:
- ● An Australian lizard of a group that includes the scalyfoots (several genera in the family Pygopodidae). ● A North American lizard of California and Baja California (genus Anniella and family Anniellidae).
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There were also some reptiles including a legless lizard and a very pretty bynoe's gecko.
- Similarly, legless lizards have evolved many times.
- What's the difference between a legless lizard and a snake?
Definición de legless lizard en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.