Definición de legume en inglés:
- We are aware of no such studies of wild legumes growing in uncultivated soils.
- He's also seeded pastures with legumes like alfalfa and red and white clovers.
- Not only can we produce our own nitrogen by growing legumes, but we can actually rebuild the health of our soils.
- Folate is found in dark green leafy vegetables, beans and legumes and citrus fruits.
- It is high in cereal grains, legumes and root vegetables and restricts simple sugar and fats.
- Foods high in dietary fibre may include whole grains, legumes, vegetables, and fruits.
- More information is needed to understand how the pod wall or seed coat tissues in legumes provide these functions; a sound structural foundation should help in this effort.
- In many legumes, seeds are arranged linearly within the pod, making it relatively simple to study the effect of position of the ovule on seed abortion and seed set.
- Seed coat cells in the developing seeds of grain legumes release nutrients to the developing embryo.
Mid 17th century (denoting the edible portion of the plant): from French légume, from Latin legumen, from legere 'to pick' (because the fruit may be picked by hand).
Palabras que riman con legumevolume • costume
Definición de legume en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.