sustantivo (plural lemmas or lemmata ˈlɛmətə)
- It takes a long series of lemmas to show how powerful the primitive recursive functions are.
- To state the lemma, we need to make one more definition concerning functors.
- The fundamental lemma of the calculus of variations is named after him.
Late 16th century: via Latin from Greek lēmma 'something assumed'; related to lambanein 'take'.
Palabras que riman con lemmacontemner, dilemma, Emma, emmer, Jemma, maremma, stemma, tremor
sustantivo (plural lemmas or lemmata ˈlɛmətə)Botany
- On the day before florets opened, the third florets from the top of the first branches were fixed in FAA after removing the lemmas.
- Two leafy organs protect the floret of grasses, the lemma, and the palea, and both are considered to represent reduced vegetative leaves.
- In the basal part of the floret, the mRNA label was very strong in the two distinctive bracts, lemma and palea, as well as in the base of the two lodicules and the pistil complex.
Mid 18th century (denoting the husk or shell of a fruit): from Greek, from lepein 'to peel'.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.