A South American shrub of the verbena family, with lemon-scented leaves that are used as flavouring and to make a sedative tea.
- Aloysia triphylla, family Verbenaceae
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Being a deciduous shrub, lemon verbena will drop its leaves for a few months during the winter.
- If you're into herb teas German chamomile, lemon verbena and sage are sunny stalwarts.
- The severe summer drought got to the lemon verbena long before my silver maples started shedding leaves in stress.
Definición de lemon verbena en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.