- 1A drink made from lemon juice and water sweetened with sugar: a jug of lemonade [count noun]: the butler served her a lemonadeMás ejemplos en oraciones
- They both got their lemonades and were done laughing when Kylie and Belle returned.
- Lloyd eyes the 15 acres of hay adjacent to where we're sitting with our iced teas and lemonades.
- If it mysteriously appears anytime soon, she can still come hang out here and drink vodka and lemonades with me.
- 1.1British A sweet colourless carbonated drink containing lemon flavouring.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- More than 10 million litres of colas, lemonades and fruit drinks are consumed in the UK every week.
mid 17th century: from French limonade, from limon 'lemon'.
Más definiciones de lemonadeDefinición de lemonade en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.