- A public library from which books may be borrowed and taken away for a short time.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We can only hope this includes restocking the lending library with lots of new books.
- In 1860 a lending library was begun and in 1966 the biggest book club operation in Britain began.
- Despite being a little costlier than using the conventional libraries, the lending libraries are prospering.
Más definiciones de lending libraryDefinición de lending library en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.