Make or become longer: [with object]: the mascara will lengthen your lashes [no object]: in the spring when the days are lengthening (as adjective lengthening) the lengthening shadows
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Half an hour had already passed, and the shadows lengthened as the sun sunk into the horizon.
- The shadows were just barely lengthening and Kristram looked at me in disbelief.
- Then, as the candles burnt and the shadows lengthened, we started to think about it properly.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Also, steer clear of the new fiber-based lash lengtheners; the fibers can easily get into eyes, irritating them.