The fact or quality of being more merciful or tolerant than expected; clemency: the court could show leniency
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- South Africa too, will seek more leniency in international trade of elephant products.
- The son pleads guilty, tearfully begging for leniency based on his claim that his father molested him.
- So I think the rules of engagement give the military the leniency they need to accomplish their mission.
tolerance, forbearance, moderateness, lack of severity, moderation, humanity, charity, indulgence, gentleness, mildness, sufferance, acceptance;
pity, sympathy, compassion, understanding, concern, consideration, kindness, kind-heartedness, benevolence;
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- From that point of view he is absolutely right but what's wrong with a little lenience?
- It is not clear whether the same lenience would be shown to the other health professions.
- She asked for lenience from the court as she had a four-month-old baby to look after.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda