Definición de lenient en inglés:
1(Of a punishment or person in authority) more merciful or tolerant than expected: in the view of the Court the sentence was too lenient lenient magistrates
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Lewis was banned from boxing after his act and for many, that punishment was too lenient.
- He was always easygoing but not too lenient and he was always sweet but not sickeningly mushy.
- There is no need for them to be lenient, nor are they expected to close their eyes to evil practices.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- However, Kansas law treats underage heterosexual sex more leniently than underage homosexual sex.
- Technically he is out of the 2001 championship, but he is likely to be treated leniently by the Executive at tonight's meeting.
- The speed limit is generally leniently enforced, and pilots are often allowed to travel faster to relieve possible congestion on runways.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Pakistán