Definición de lenient en inglés:
1(Of a punishment or person in authority) more merciful or tolerant than expected: in the view of the Court the sentence was too lenient lenient magistrates
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Lewis was banned from boxing after his act and for many, that punishment was too lenient.
- He was always easygoing but not too lenient and he was always sweet but not sickeningly mushy.
- There is no need for them to be lenient, nor are they expected to close their eyes to evil practices.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- However, Kansas law treats underage heterosexual sex more leniently than underage homosexual sex.
- Technically he is out of the 2001 championship, but he is likely to be treated leniently by the Executive at tonight's meeting.
- The speed limit is generally leniently enforced, and pilots are often allowed to travel faster to relieve possible congestion on runways.
Palabras que riman con lenientconvenient, intervenient, prevenient
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda