Definición de lenticular en inglés:
1Shaped like a lentil, especially by being biconvex: lenticular lenses
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Thanks to lenticular lenses, the figures disappeared like ghosts when the photographs were viewed from certain angles, suggesting the mutability of memory.
- The berries in the most derived clade are all morphologically similar, with two carpels, axile placentation and mostly lenticular seeds.
- The origin of the lenticular sandstone dykelets is more problematic.
2Relating to the lens of the eye.
- When the lens is distorted, you have lenticular astigmatism.
- On the patient's return from the war, an optician had confirmed the lenticular foreign body.
- In 1912, a WD was described as a familial syndrome of progressive lenticular degeneration associated with cirrhosis of the liver.
late Middle English: from Latin lenticularis, from lenticula, diminutive of lens, lent- 'lentil'.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan