- Any of a group of retroviruses producing illnesses characterized by a delay in the onset of symptoms after infection.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- As long as the HIV lentivirus lived in monkeys, it was not a threat for humans.
- Svendsen and his team approached the problem using a genetically engineered viral structure known as a lentivirus.
- One feature that distinguishes lentiviruses such as HIV from the other retroviruses is the complexity of the lentiviral genome.
1970s: from Latin lentus 'slow' + virus.
Más definiciones de lentivirusDefinición de lentivirus en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.