- A small East Asian wild cat that has a yellowish-brown coat with black spots and often lives near water.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Felis bengalensis, family Felidae
- The Asian leopard cat lineage consisted of the Asian leopard cat, flat-headed cat, fishing cat, and rusty-spotted cat.
- Rangers said afterwards they believed the animal was a leopard cat, barking deer, wild pig or a stray cow - all indigenous animals in Hong Kong's rural areas, the South China Morning Post reported.
- Mill, whose surname was Sugden at the time, bought an Asian leopard cat in 1963 when they could still be acquired at some pet shops.
Más definiciones de leopard catDefinición de leopard cat en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.