- A hospital for people with leprosy.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Now leprosariums have been built to help lepers to live normal lives with other able-bodied people.
- Pressed to choose the most challenging and rewarding location, he cites the San Pablo leprosarium in the middle of the Amazon.
- The monastery functioned as a leprosarium and Juliana served there as a canoness until ousted during a conflict with townspeople.
mid 19th century: from late Latin leprosus 'leprous' + -arium.
Más definiciones de leprosariumDefinición de leprosarium en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.