- 1Printing from a hard raised image under pressure, using viscous ink.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Printing on aluminum foil can be accomplished by any commercial process, including rotogravure, flexography, lithography, and letterpress.
- Photography liberated painting from strict representation to become abstract and impressionist; television made movies into art as well, and digital printing makes us reverse woodtype, lead, and letterpress.
- The first edition of the album sleeve was done by letterpress, an old and rather inefficient means of printing.
Más definiciones de letterpressDefinición de letterpress en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.