- Authority to administer the estate of someone who has died without making a will.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Stephen Barker, a lawyer in Hanover, represented David McNabb and issued a claim against the estate in 1993 prior to the issuance of letters of administration.
- The first and second claimants in this action are the administrators of the estate of the late Christo Michailidis under an English grant of letters of administration dated 8 February 2001.
- Rejecting this defence, the Court of Appeal held that the period of limitation started to run on the day of the granting of the letters of administration.
Más definiciones de letters of administrationDefinición de letters of administration en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.