A sponge of a grade of structure of the most complex type, composed of a mass of flagellated chambers and water canals. Compare with ascon and sycon.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Leucon are split into three groups when compared with pairwise p-distances.
- Leucon are extremely localised outside the study region whereas Oenanthe flu has declined throughout lowland England due to water pollution.
- Ascon, sycon, and leucon are levels of complexity that grade one into the other.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is the only class with asconoid and syconoid construction, and has sponges with leuconoid construction as well.
- Organization does not necessarily relate to phylogeny; for example, the leuconoid structure was evolved independently several times.
Más definiciones de leuconDefinición de leucon en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.