- A place where a railway and a road, or two railway lines, cross at the same level.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Heavy congestion is often experienced in Station Road, Cross Hills, and at the Kildwick level crossing on the Airedale railway line.
- Whilst I note your doubts of achieving a relief road for the level crossing, you will hopefully agree that the Craven Area Committee members have been very supportive of resolving this issue.
- The railway level crossing at Cononley has barriers and traffic lights.
Más definiciones de level crossingDefinición de level crossing en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.