Definición de lexicon en inglés:
- These approaches have quite different origins in artificial intelligence and linguistics, and involve corpus input, lexicons and knowledge bases in quite different ways.
- It seems from the neologistic lexicon that most branches of medicine can now have a telecoms component, from teleradiology and telepathology to telenursing and telepsychiatry.
- We conclude that sophisticated numerical competence can be present in the absence of a well-developed lexicon of number words.
- That of course is where Greek lexicons like those referenced to above are helpful.
- It is just as easy to access dictionaries, concordances and lexicons, the program having simultaneously located all references to your passage in the books included in your search.
- They would just never consider looking it up in a dictionary or a lexicon.
While a dictionary (early 16th century) goes back to the Latin dicere ‘to speak’, lexicon comes from Greek lexikon (biblion) ‘(book) of words’, from lexis ‘word’, from legein ‘speak’.
Words that rhyme with lexiconMexican
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.