- A person who is employed to form a working relationship between two organizations to their mutual benefit: the school’s police liaison officerMás ejemplos en oraciones
- George emphasises that he is a liaison officer, not a police officer.
- She and Peter also get visits from a police liaison officer, but the news invariably remains the same - no leads, no sightings, no reports.
- As a wildlife liaison officer with North Yorkshire Police it is his job to ensure wildlife is protected and rural crime prevented.
Más definiciones de liaison officerDefinición de liaison officer en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.