- 1An adherent of libertarianism: [as modifier]: libertarian philosophyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Rather, hard-core libertarians believe that government is naturally extremely prone to error, both moral and factual.
- Go read it, especially if you're a hardcore libertarian.
- On the other hand, the libertarian socialist critique of consumerism appears surprisingly, if not uncomfortably pertinent.
- 1.1A person who advocates civil liberty.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Civil libertarians and privacy advocates will no doubt continue to call for caution in consumers' use of the VeriChip.
- Civil libertarians and many Democrats say those powers are overreaching and have fought to have them rolled back.
- Libertarians believe in self-governance as related to both personal and economic issues.
- 2A person who believes in free will.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In this article I try to refute the so-called libertarian theory of free will, and to examine how our conclusions ought to modify our common attitudes of praise and blame.
- He also reviewed the 1717 book and defended a doctrine of libertarian free will as he had in the earlier correspondence.
- Some philosophers - usually called libertarians - resolutely believe that voluntary decisions actually are created by the will, free of causal antecedents.
Más definiciones de libertarianDefinición de libertarian en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.