Showing excessive sexual drive; lustful: libidinous teenagers
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- High court sentences for lewd and libidinous behaviour, which includes some sex offences against children, also fell, from over five years to four.
- Taking on the libidinous cool of their idols but slowing things down a good deal, these guys certainly don't seem to mind extended patches of instrumental repetition, just as long as they've struck upon something cool.
- She produced a tape which she says lays bare the hypocrisy of a famous self-righteous director whom she depicts as a libidinous villain.
salacious, prurient, licentious, libertine, lubricious, dissolute, debauched, depraved, degenerate, decadent, dissipated, wanton, promiscuous, immoral, unchaste, unvirtuous, loose, impure, intemperate, abandoned, incontinent, gross, ruttish, goatish, wolfish
British informal randy
late Middle English: from Latin libidinosus, from libido 'desire, lust'.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The city's Presbyterian propriety and Calvinist self-denial combined to outlaw libidinousness as an affront to polite society.