Definición de libidinous en inglés:
Showing excessive sexual drive; lustful: libidinous teenagers
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- High court sentences for lewd and libidinous behaviour, which includes some sex offences against children, also fell, from over five years to four.
- Taking on the libidinous cool of their idols but slowing things down a good deal, these guys certainly don't seem to mind extended patches of instrumental repetition, just as long as they've struck upon something cool.
- She produced a tape which she says lays bare the hypocrisy of a famous self-righteous director whom she depicts as a libidinous villain.
salacious, prurient, licentious, libertine, lubricious, dissolute, debauched, depraved, degenerate, decadent, dissipated, wanton, promiscuous, immoral, unchaste, unvirtuous, loose, impure, intemperate, abandoned, incontinent, gross, ruttish, goatish, wolfish
British informal randy
- libidinousness sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The city's Presbyterian propriety and Calvinist self-denial combined to outlaw libidinousness as an affront to polite society.
Late Middle English: from Latin libidinosus, from libido 'desire, lust'.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda