Definición de licit en inglés:
Not forbidden; lawful: usage patterns differ between licit and illicit drugs
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It also indicates the close association at times between licit medicines and illicit drugs and the common terrain of human physiology.
- What it provides, however, is a set of criteria by which a potential military action might be judged morally licit or illicit.
- Among persons that continued to sustain arrests in Manhattan, both licit and illicit substance use tended to persist throughout mid-life.
permitted, valid, allowed, approved, sanctioned, authorized, warranted, recognized, bona fide, genuine, rightful, right, proper, above board, going by the rules;
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Of course, we may not deny people even gratuitous favors out of hatred or contempt, but that does not entail that we may not licitly choose to bestow favors instead on those to whom we feel more warmly.
- The document said that priests should only give Communion to Catholics, and Catholics could licitly receive the sacraments only from Catholic ministers.
- Is there any room, in your view, for lay boards to licitly have more power?
Late 15th century: from Latin licitus 'allowed', from the verb licere.
Palabras que riman con licitcomplicit, elicit, explicit, illicit, implicit, solicit
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda