- A detection system which works on the principle of radar, but uses light from a laser.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Automotive manufacturers are looking at technologies that include radar and lidar to make such measurements, and could have the systems on the market within two or three years.
- With the combination of GPS and inertial systems, and the use of a lidar (light detection and ranging) system, the plane's exact recording position and precise topographical data on the earth's surface can be ascertained.
- The pulse energies in the solid-state laser can be higher since these lasers store energy longer and more efficiently than fiber lasers, and this higher power improves the performance of lidar and remote-sensing systems.
Más definiciones de lidarDefinición de lidar en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.