- A high rank of officer in the army, above major general and below general.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The investigation also resulted in a ROK lieutenant general and major general being relieved of their positions.
- Campaigning in Hungary he again showed his worth as a field commander, and in 1685 was promoted to major general and then lieutenant general in 1688.
- All ranks of lieutenant general, major general and brigadier general are staffed by men.
Más definiciones de lieutenant generalDefinición de lieutenant general en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.