Definición de light-footed en inglés:
Fast, nimble, or stealthy on one’s feet: a light-footed leap
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He feathers the stage with his tap-dancing, which is of the light-footed fusillade school.
- When I wrote that song I didn't want to make light-footed songs anymore.
- Example sentences
- He is striding light-footedly and in high spirits towards a victorious golden and peaceful white future.
- We had danced, light-footedly gliding over the floor, my hands white against his black tunic.
- With a good pair of snowshoes and some snow, you can walk and hike light-footedly in places you wouldn't imagine during the summer months among the mud, rocks, and underbrush.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan