Definición de light-footed en inglés:
Fast, nimble, or stealthy on one’s feet: a light-footed leap
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He feathers the stage with his tap-dancing, which is of the light-footed fusillade school.
- When I wrote that song I didn't want to make light-footed songs anymore.
- light-footedly adverbio
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- He is striding light-footedly and in high spirits towards a victorious golden and peaceful white future.
- We had danced, light-footedly gliding over the floor, my hands white against his black tunic.
- With a good pair of snowshoes and some snow, you can walk and hike light-footedly in places you wouldn't imagine during the summer months among the mud, rocks, and underbrush.
Palabras que riman con light-footedbarefooted, club-footed, splay-footed, sure-footed, wrong-footed
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda