Definición de light-hearted en inglés:
1Amusing and entertaining: a light-hearted speech
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Postings and weblogs covering broad topics about Japan, with emphasis on legit news as well as humorous, light-hearted content.
- It was supposed to be light-hearted, so I'm really glad that you liked it!
- Milano strikes a balance between more serious scientific research and light-hearted self-examination.
1.1(Of a person) cheerful or carefree.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- He was very light-hearted, and he always knew how to make her laugh.
- He was never light-hearted about anything, but she made him feel like that whenever he was around her.
- He was so light-hearted it was impossible to stay angry at him for one of his jokes.
carefree, cheerful, cheery, happy, merry, glad, playful, jolly, jovial, joyful, jocund, gleeful, ebullient, high-spirited, lively, perky, blithe, bright, sunny, buoyant, vivacious, bubbly, effervescent, jaunty, bouncy, breezy;
easy-going, free and easy, happy-go-lucky, in good spirits, untroubled, genial;
informal chirpy, upbeat
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The couple light-heartedly arranges for a local mystic, Madame Arcati, to give a seance and the unfortunate result is that Elvira returns from beyond the grave to make their lives miserable.
- The Data Protection Inspectorate does not issue permits light-heartedly, but if the permit has been issued, the database is secure.
- In agreement with previous reviews, I would like to reiterate that this is not a trip or tourist destination to be considered light-heartedly.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- It had a light-heartedness that was endearing and worthy of that Sherlock Holmes genre it so alluringly wanted to emulate.
- You wondered if your dream meant that the light-heartedness and joy of your life (your dog) was being killed off by the hideous situation.
- This light-heartedness is reflected in the national symposia's wanderings throughout the country's regions, where they are often entrusted to groups just beginning to form rather than to well-established groups.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán