Definición de light-minded en inglés:
Not having a serious attitude; frivolous: they thought him easy-going and light-minded
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This light-minded and cynical attitude of the ruling elite towards its own legal norms is an international phenomenon.
- The initial response in the media was to treat the conflict in a completely light-minded fashion.
- Even the intervention of the US Supreme Court was treated in a cynical and light-minded fashion, rather than as a turning point in American political history.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- One can deplore his philosophical lightmindedness and still agree that he has to be included in the national pantheon.
- The relative light-mindedness with which the film deals with the events in question finds its artistic corollary in a plot with serious lapses in believability.
- In the commanding staff, the ignorance, light-mindedness and thievery of the ruling classes found their expression.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia