- 1A handheld pen-like photosensitive device held to the display screen of a computer terminal for passing information to the computer.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- You may have to adjust the brightness of your monitor to get your light pen to work properly.
- Various other light pens have been developed which include a lens for focusing the axially received light.
- The radiated light is directed so as to be projected from a tip of the light pen as required.
Más definiciones de light penDefinición de light pen en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.