- Light in colour or shade: light-toned maple-veneer cabinets help brighten the spaceMás ejemplos en oraciones
- By 1906 the brilliant colours and joyous freedom of Bevan's earlier painting had given way to a more traditional, light-toned, impressionist palette and a more considered, broken touch.
- The light-toned stone floor and buff-coloured walls and lack of gallery clutter give full rein to the contemplative nature of her work.
- The interesting point is the light-toned rocks were coated after they were shaped by wind, so this is not a process that goes back billions of years but is a more recent process.
Más definiciones de light-tonedDefinición de light-toned en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.