Having similar tastes or opinions: a radio ham with like-minded friends all over the world
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Please leave your comments on the forum and view the opinions of like-minded and disgusted people across this land.
- The company of other like-minded people adds to their enjoyment and enhances the feeling of well being.
- He loved to chat about agriculture matters and enjoyed the company of like-minded people.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- A four-day convention built around unity and like-mindedness does present certain artistic problems.
- I've got a great, wry sense of humor and a few good friends of like-mindedness.
- Discussions reflect one of the greatest benefits of membership in any organization: the sense of community and like-mindedness that is so hard to find for the many people in fields like editing who work alone.
Palabras que riman con like-mindedbroadminded, simple-minded, single-minded, small-minded, tough-minded
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: like-minded
Definición de like-minded en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda