Definición de like-minded en inglés:
Having similar tastes or opinions: a radio ham with like-minded friends all over the world
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Please leave your comments on the forum and view the opinions of like-minded and disgusted people across this land.
- The company of other like-minded people adds to their enjoyment and enhances the feeling of well being.
- He loved to chat about agriculture matters and enjoyed the company of like-minded people.
- Example sentences
- A four-day convention built around unity and like-mindedness does present certain artistic problems.
- I've got a great, wry sense of humor and a few good friends of like-mindedness.
- Discussions reflect one of the greatest benefits of membership in any organization: the sense of community and like-mindedness that is so hard to find for the many people in fields like editing who work alone.
Definición de like-minded en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia