- An edition of a book, or reproduction of a print or object, limited to a specific number of copies: a signed limited edition of 500 [as modifier]: limited-edition sculpture available in cold cast bronzeMás ejemplos en oraciones
- An original Copy of the limited-edition book, of which only 1,500 were printed and signed by Wood, is also on display.
- Hence, quality reproductions, like a limited-edition print featuring wine, have become a pursuit and prized possession of many.
- Titled ‘The Gray Fox,’ it is scheduled for release this month as a limited-edition print on paper and next month on canvas.
Más definiciones de limited editionDefinición de limited edition en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.