- 3An animal of a French breed of beef cattle.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Entries have been particularly strong in the Limousin and Holstein cattle breeds and in the Texel and Suffolk sheep categories.
- In the beef section there are classes for Simmentals, shorthorns, Limousin, Charolais, Hereford, Belgian Blue and Parthenaise Cattle.
- Placed at reserve was Geoff Mellin, a retail butcher at Nelson, Lancashire, who keeps 15 Belgian Blues and Limousin breeding cattle for producing beef for sale in the shop.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- Relating to the Limousins or their dialect.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Councillor Wilf Davison attended a meeting of the 30 towns twinned with communities in the Limousin region of France.
- It seems that he has been dumped with his uncles on a peasant homestead, with outside toilet, in the Limousin region of France, where things haven't changed since they burnt witches at the stake.
- The cinematography has been wildly overpraised, shot in high contrast black-and-white to remove all beauty and charm from the Limousin countryside.