- A machine that prints output from a computer a line at a time rather than character by character.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- When the SLAC Library was started, the Stanford University computing center was a little building with keypunch machines and a line printer.
- Remember, this was all at a time when computing to the rest of us meant running a few thousand punched cards through a mainframe and waiting to get your output the next day from the line printer.
- A line printer provided high-speed printout to permit rapid program evaluation and change, and evaluation of test missions.
Más definiciones de line printerDefinición de line printer en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.