- This is an exhibition of Batik work on a variety of materials including cottons, silks, linens, paper and canvas.
- For best results, match the basket hue to coordinate with linens or fabrics.
- Suggestions about storing vintage linens and fabrics can also be found in this book.
- Items such as clothes, bed linen and shoes will be very gratefully accepted.
- He then stripped the bed of its linen and fetched new sheets and pillow cases from the closet.
- The game consisted of two large pieces of plywood, covered with while linen sheets.
Old English līnen (as an adjective in the sense 'made of flax'), of West Germanic origin; related to Dutch linnen, German Leinen, also to obsolete line 'flax'.
Definición de linen en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.