sustantivo (plural igual)
- A large slender greenling (fish), which has large teeth and is greenish-brown with golden spots. It lives along the Pacific coast of North America, where it is a valuable commercial and sporting fish.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Ophiodon elongatus, family Hexagrammidae
- He poses next to his world record lingcod caught Friday about 80 miles south of Ninilchik.
- A 60 pound lingcod was caught off the dock by a little boy trying to catch bullhead.
- Despite the implications of its name, the lingcod does not belong to the cod family.
Más definiciones de lingcodDefinición de lingcod en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.