Definición de lingcod en inglés:
sustantivo (plural igual)
A large slender greenling (fish), which has large teeth and is greenish-brown with golden spots. It lives along the Pacific coast of North America, where it is a valuable commercial and sporting fish.
- Ophiodon elongatus, family Hexagrammidae
- He poses next to his world record lingcod caught Friday about 80 miles south of Ninilchik.
- A 60 pound lingcod was caught off the dock by a little boy trying to catch bullhead.
- Despite the implications of its name, the lingcod does not belong to the cod family.
Definición de lingcod en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia