Definición de linguistic en inglés:
Relating to language or linguistics: a child’s linguistic ability
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Frame semantics is a linguistic theory which is currently gaining ground.
- It is not difficult to see why the semantic pole of the linguistic sign cannot be an entity in the real world.
- The women's choice of German can be seen as a linguistic expression of their rejection of peasant life.
- Example sentences
- Even linguistically naive subjects generally have no difficulty counting out the syllables in a word or phrase.
- After all, the Romans occupied Britain as well as Gaul, yet, linguistically, left almost no trace on the speech of the inhabitants.
- Swearing is culturally and linguistically shaped in other ways.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan