- 1An instance of two or more people or things connecting or joining: plans of a link-up between the two tour operators have been announcedMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The former transport minister had no plans for an overground link-up of the Luas lines and did not envisage the Sandyford line being linked to the rest of the rail network until the airport metro link was complete.
- The whole question of airline link-ups will have to be rethought as well.
- There were also residential courses and link-ups with local rugby league clubs.
- 1.1A connection enabling two or more people or machines to communicate with each other: a live satellite link-upMás ejemplos en oraciones
- A satellite link-up enabled viewers to see Vaughan speak to the rest of the team, who are currently on tour in Pakistan.
- The world premiere of the film itself will take place on BBC Television and will include live link-ups around the country to special cinema screenings.
- They have the latest genetic sequencing equipment, million-dollar biosafety labs, and real-time satellite link-ups to compare notes.
Más definiciones de link-upDefinición de link-up en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.