Definición de linkman en inglés:
sustantivo (plural linkmen)British
1A person serving as a connection between groups of people: he was their linkman with the local drug community
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The former CIA Head of Station in Peru, believed to have been the linkman for the agency with Montesinos, has also refused to testify in a Peruvian court.
- Being such a linkman endowed Zhou with the privilege of freely passing through the pits and team buildings and exploring the inner organization of the team.
- After all, as the British government's linkman he also helped to arm them, but that is another and much less edifying story.
1.1A person providing continuity between items in a radio or television programme or between such programmes.
- Gary is now a BBC Television linkman and will be at the World Cup 2006 in Germany.
- He proved himself a competent linkman throughout the evening, providing the right blend of humour and strong Neil Diamond style vocals between the acts.
- Much of the credit goes to his new caddie, BBC linkman Dougie Donnelly.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan