- A traditional Chinese dance in which the dancers are masked and costumed to resemble lions.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Folk dance traditions are strong among Taiwanese, the lion dance and the dragon dance being the most typical.
- Pupils who attend the after-school dance club are busy developing their ideas for a Chinese lion dance performance and children in Years 3 and 4 are designing menus for an eastern-style buffet.
- It started well, with a traditional lion dance, and we're seeing more and more social interaction between the two groups, particularly on the sporting field.
Más definiciones de lion danceDefinición de lion dance en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.