Definición de lion tamarin en inglés:
A rare tamarin with a golden or black and golden coat and an erect mane, found only in Brazil.
- Genus Leontopithecus, family Callitrichidae (or Callithricidae): the golden lion tamarin (L. rosalia), and three other species that have been recently recognized or discovered
- The golden lion tamarin and the black lion tamarin, for example, have benefited from efforts for their protection by the Brazilian government.
- An endangered monkey, the golden-headed lion tamarin, had already been spotted in the same habitat.
- To photograph the black-faced lion tamarin, one of the world's rarest and most elusive primates, I went to the Atlantic coast rainforest of Parana State in southern Brazil.
Definición de lion tamarin en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary