- A unit for measuring the volume of liquids.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Most metric recipes were based on a weight unit of 25 grams - slightly less than an ounce - and a liquid measure of half a litre, which was slightly less than a pint.
- While most liquid measures require that you check the amount at eye level, a new cup design changes all that.
- A kilderkin is an old English liquid measure, dating from about the 13 th century, equal to 16 (old and ill-defined) gallons, or half a barrel.
Más definiciones de liquid measureDefinición de liquid measure en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.