sustantivo[mass noun] chiefly • humorous
- Something to drink, especially alcohol: thirsty consumers looking for liquid refreshment we found a pub and were glad of the liquid refreshmentMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Cocktail hour at Abigail's apartment was quite a treat, not because of the liquid refreshment, but because of the hostess herself.
- We found a pub and were glad of the liquid refreshment.
- The three were the best of friends at York and will no doubt enjoy sharing some liquid refreshment after tomorrow's showdown.
Más definiciones de liquid refreshmentDefinición de liquid refreshment en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.