- The ratio between the liquid assets and the liabilities of a bank or other institution.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- All it has to do is check your credit rating, interview your bank manager, ascertain your liquidity ratio, undertake an exhaustive survey of your savings and investments and establish your socio-economic status.
- Capital adequacy ratio was at 61. 33 per cent whereas liquidity ratio was at 79.43 per cent with net advances at nil.
- The average current liquidity ratio moved from 1.37 to 1.38, while the average quick ratio remained unchanged at 0.75.
Más definiciones de liquidity ratioDefinición de liquidity ratio en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.