- Disease caused by infection with listeria, which can resemble influenza or meningitis and may cause miscarriage.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Other causes of encephalitis include influenza, listeriosis, brucellosis, Rocky Mountain spotted fever, whooping cough, rabies and lead poisoning.
- Being careful with food and water is particularly important during pregnancy because infections such as listeriosis can cause miscarriage, and hepatitis E can result in maternal mortality.
- The actual mechanism of infection and disease presentation in late-onset listeriosis is not yet fully understood.
Más definiciones de listeriosisDefinición de listeriosis en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.